- Accurately prepares, maintains and analyzes the Company’s accounting records on a timely basis, to include but is not limited to; the general ledger, accounts receivable ledger, accounts payable ledger, trial balance and other financial reports.
- Resolves denied claims and unbilled items.
- Analyzes and prepares the monthly general ledger account reconciliation.
- Prepares and processes bi-weekly payroll, including timesheets, absence forms, and personnel action forms, resolving all discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field from an accredited college or university.
- One (1) or two (2) years of financial accounting experience and demonstrated ability in accounting.
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written, listening skills).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to use properly insured vehicle.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96819
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability