To accurately record and maintain the Company’s accounting records on a timely basis. This includes the general ledger, accounts receivable ledger, accounts payable ledger, trial balance and other financial reports. To comply with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, safety and all other policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of financial accounting experience and a demonstrated ability in accounting.
- An Associate’s Degree or higher in Accounting or a related field may be substituted in lieu of the above-mentioned experience requirement.
- Effective communication skills (i.e. verbal/written and listening skills).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Highway, Honolulu, HI 96819
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability