- Maintains the Company’s computer/accounting records and ensures that all Company’s transactions, assets and liabilities are properly recorded.
- Maintains the accounts payable system, which includes verifying proper documentation and approvals, coding, and entering all information into the general ledger as well as preparing checks for payment.
- Maintains the accounts receivable system, which includes preparing receipts, deposits, coding and entering all information into the general ledger as well as entering accounts receivable invoices.
- Prepares accounts receivable invoices for company contracts.
- Prepares and analyzes the monthly general ledger account reconciliation, ensuring that all transactions are recorded properly, timely and accurately.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of financial accounting experience, paid or unpaid. An Associate’s Degree or higher in Accounting or a related field may be substituted in lieu of experience.
- Demonstrated ability in accounting.
- Effective communication skills (i.e. verbal/written and listening skills).
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96819
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability