To provide administrative oversight and support to the Representative Payee program. Establish and maintain a professional demeanor at all times while ensuring the highest level of service to all Rep Payee consumers, consistent to the overall purpose of the company, the Department of Health, and the Social Security Administration. To comply with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, Safety and all other policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate Degree preferred.
- 2 to 2½ years of customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Experience working in the human services field with diverse populations, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows computer programs including database programs such as Excel.
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a variety of people.
- Valid Driver’s license and willingness to use properly insured personal vehicle.
- TB clearance, First Aid/CPR/CPI certified, clean traffic abstract.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy., Honolulu, HI 96819
EOE AA M/F/Vets/Disability