A member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for ensuring members are provided with case management services. Provides a range of clinical and supportive services under the supervision of the QMHP and MHP, that includes but are not limited to, specialized services in conjunction with other professionals such as case management, crisis intervention, skill building activities, and group and/or individual psycho-therapy, coordinated services with ancillary treatment providers, makes referrals to additional services and supports when indicated on the consumers recovery plan, assists with the development of the recovery plan, crisis plan, or Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP), monitors, evaluates and documents consumer progress, provides supportive counseling, provides screening and gathers clinical information for the intake or other assessment and participate in the update of recovery plans.
- Master’s degree preferred, may have a Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of twelve (12) semester credit hours in courses such as counseling, criminal justice, human services, psychology, social work, social welfare, sociology, or other behavioral science.
- 1-1/2 years of specialized experience.
- Must have strong commitment to the right and ability of each person with severe and persistent mental illness to live in normal community residences; work in market jobs; and have access to helpful, adequate, competent, and continuous supports and services.
- Skills and competence to establish supportive trusting relationships with persons with severe and persistent mental illnesses and respect for client rights and personal preferences in treatment are essential.
- Valid Hawaii Driver’s license, clear driver’s abstract, and willingness to use properly insured car.
- Clear pre-employment reference check, annual TB Clearance, CPR, First Aid and CPI certification.
Location: Honolulu, HI
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability