To provide case management services to low-income or homeless Native Hawaiian individuals and families that focus on strategies designed to build sustainable economic self-sufficiency and stabilization. To serve as a liaison between this program serving Native Hawaiians, and the other HHH program services, program participants, and community partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Psychology, Human Services or a related field, and six (6) months of progressive job-related experience in the Human Services environment.
- An exception maybe made for the above-mentioned educational requirements, on an individual case-by-case basis, if a candidate meets the following combination of required minimum education & experience:
- HS diploma or equivalent and two (2) years of progressive job-related experience where knowledge and abilities have been demonstrated, preferably in the Human Services environment.
- Extensive working knowledge of computer programs including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point and other database operational software.
- Ability to work directly and collaboratively with diverse persons and programs found in a multi-faceted agency and community.
- Ability to organize, direct, review and evaluate activities and volunteers.
- Effective Communication skills (listening, speaking and writing) with proven ability to take and relay detailed and accurate information.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Valid Driver’s license, clear traffic abstract, and willingness to use properly insured vehicle.
Location: Honolulu, HI 96822
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability