A member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for ensuring members are provided with case management and Dual Enhanced Outpatient Treatment services. Provides each consumer on caseload with face-to-face service at least once a month and as frequently as needed in order to meet the needs of the consumer. Ensures each consumer has a Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP). Acts as a liaison and consults with community agencies and families to maintain coordination in the treatment process.
- Master’s Degree preferred. May have Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of twelve (12) semester credit hours in courses such as counseling, criminal justice, human services, psychology, social work, social welfare, sociology, or other behavioral science.
- 1-1/2 years of specialized experience.
- Must have strong commitment to the right and ability of each person with severe and persistent mental illness to live in normal community residences; work in market jobs; and have access to helpful, adequate, competent, and continuous supports and services.
- Skills and competence to establish supportive trusting relationships with persons with severe and persistent mental illnesses and respect for client rights and personal preferences in treatment are essential.
- Valid Driver’s license, clean traffic abstract, no fault insurance and willingness to use properly insured vehicle.
- CPR/FA, CPI, TB clearance.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability