Processes payroll for Bilingual Access Line interpretative services accordingly with invoices. Processes HCFA claims for Medicaid, HMSA Quest, EverCare, ‘Ohana, and AlohaCare. Reconciles, maintains and files Remittance Advice. Follows up on shortage of payments and denied claims, resubmitting claims as necessary. Updates and maintains excel files accordingly for submitted/new claims and payments. Reviews, verifies, audits, and processes all Encounter Forms received via mail, fax, and/or in person for payment processing as well as the EF Verification Report. Deals professionally with vendors and with interpreter questions and inquiries on billings, charges and payments. Maintains aging and collections of past due invoices. Reviews and prepares Billing Verification Report (Pre Invoice).
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- One (1) year of clerical and/or claims processing experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Access).
- Capable of working under pressure and with a variety of people.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy., Honolulu, HI
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability