Provides general office and dispatching support to the Bilingual Access Line (BAL). Receives interpreter service requests from various agencies, enters all requests into BAL’s automatic system, and arranges to dispatch available interpreter to service those agencies. Follows up and assists vendors, customers, and interpreters with requests and concerns.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- One (1) year of previous customer service experience.
- Ability to effectively work with culturally diverse population of people.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Data entry experience utilizing MS Word, Excel and/or Access.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy., Honolulu, HI 96819
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability