Provide administrative and clinical supervision of the Behavioral Health Programs. Maintain and continue to provide development, management, and organization of various mental health and substance abuse programs for Helping Hands Hawaii.
- Licensed QMHP preferred: APRN or Master’s Degree in Counseling, Criminal Justice, Human Services, Psychology, Social Work, Social Welfare, Sociology or other behavioral science with license (LCSW, LMFT, LMHC).
- Five (5) years working knowledge of the Mental Health field.
- Three (3) years experience in administration (program oversight, development, fiscal and/or personnel).
- Working knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations pertaining to Mental Health and substance abuse, including HIPAA and 42CFR.
- Experience with accreditation, RFP, and grant writing.
- Clear pre-employment reference checks, clear driver’s abstract, access to properly insured vehicle, annual TB clearance, health clearance, CPR, First Aid, CPI certification.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and electronic health records system.
- CSAC, preferred.
- Experience with managed care, preferred.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability