Current or former recipient of mental health services who performs a wide range of tasks that are designed to assist consumers participating in the Hawaii Pathways Project. The HCPS is field-based and serves as a navigator for consumers participating in the Hawaii Pathways Project, assisting consumers with navigating through the various components of the program and process, including but not limited to, program assessments, individual recovery and treatment planning, short and long-term goal setting, health and wellness, wrap-around treatment services, housing support services, and employment/vocational supports.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- One (1) year of experience providing direct services to individuals with mental illness or other behavioral health issues, paid or unpaid.
- Certification as a Peer Specialist in the State of Hawaii (HCPS).
- Demonstrates some evidence of mental health activity in the past two (2) years (i.e. advocacy, volunteer, support group involvement etc.).
- Experience working with the homeless population.
- Certification as a Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Facilitator.
- Valid Hawaii Driver’s license and willingness to use properly insured car.
- TB Clearance, CPR, First Aid, and CPI Certification.
Location: Honolulu, HI 96822
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability