Assists in administering the agency’s employment policies and procedures in compliance with state and federal labor laws. Maintains an organized records system of pre-employment, employment, benefits, training, etc and processes and tracks HR functions as directed. Maintains confidentiality and collaborative linkages between departments.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one to two (1 to 2) years experience in an administrative capacity.
- Experience in a Human Resources working environment is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of State and Federal employment laws.
- Strong communications skills (ie., verbal, written and listening skills).
- Ability to use a computer with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and 10-key.
- Ability to work directly, cooperatively and collaboratively with multi-faceted, multi-ethnic (cultural diversity) programs and staff.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and able to multi-task.
- Valid Driver’s license and willingness to use properly insured car.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy., Honolulu, HI
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability