The ICM is a member of a multi-disciplinary field-based team responsible for ensuring consumers are provided with case management services; including intake and assessments, coordination of medical needs, coordination of appointments/referrals with community physicians and assists APRN-Rx with monitoring psychotropic medication administration. Intensive, ACT level intervention with vulnerable populations in the community and independent housing. The Hawaii Pathways Project is a client-centered program that focuses on the Pathways Housing First model, which incorporates assistance with housing along with enhancement of consumer strengths rather than difficulties with substance abuse/mental illnesses, symptoms and psychiatric history.
- Bachelor’s degree in a mental-health related field including, but not limited to, counseling, psychology, social work, social welfare, or other behavioral science.
- 1-1/2 years of specialized experience.
- Valid Hawaii Driver’s license, clear traffic abstract and willingness to use properly insured vehicle.
- TB Clearance, CPR, First Aid and CPI certification.
- 1-1/2 years of specialized experience working within the homeless services sector and/or working with adults with substance or co-occurring substance abuse/mental illness, preferred
Location: Honolulu, HI 96822
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability