Member of a multi-disciplinary field-based team responsible for ensuring consumers are provided with case management services; including intake and assessments, coordination of medical needs, coordination of appointments/referrals with community physicians and assists APRN-Rx with monitoring psychotropic medication administration. Intensive, ACT level intervention with vulnerable populations in the community and independent housing. Provides case management services for consumers identified as veterans that are chronically homeless and struggling with substance use disorders and/or serious mental illness. Provides support in establishing relationships for consumers with veteran status with the Veterans Administration and/or US Vets, utilization of resources, or re-establishment of coordination of care. The Hawaii Pathways Project is a client-centered program that focuses on the Pathways Housing First model, which incorporates assistance with housing along with enhancement of consumer strengths rather than difficulties with substance abuse/mental illnesses, symptoms and psychiatric history.
- Bachelor’s degree in a mental-health related field including, but not limited to, counseling, psychology, social work, social welfare, or other behavioral science.
- 1-1/2 years of specialized experience working with veterans.
- Experience working within the homeless services sector and/or working with adults with substance or co-occurring substance abuse/mental illness, preferred.
- Valid Hawaii Driver’s license, clear traffic abstract and willingness to use properly insured vehicle.
- TB Clearance, CPR, First Aid and CPI certification.
Location: Honolulu, HI 96822
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability