Process and maintain bi-weekly payroll and to record and maintain accounting records on a timely basis. This includes the payroll, general ledger, accounts receivable ledger, accounts payable ledger, trial balance and other financial reports.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and one (1) year of payroll processing experience.
- Six (6) month to one (1) year of financial accounting experience and a demonstrated ability in accounting.
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, local, corporate, payroll and general excise taxes.
- An Associate’s Degree or higher in Accounting.
- Working knowledge of MAS90.
- Working knowledge of Ceridian payroll processing system.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to use properly insured car.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy., Honolulu, HI
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability