Establishes and maintains efficient methods of office management. Provides detailed and timely tracking, processing, and follow-up of service authorizations and program billing information for programs. Coordinates with Accounting Department to ensure timely billing and collections and conducts research as required. Tracks UM authorizations and advises Case Managers on when to apply for renewal and increased units. Develops tracking system for consumer health benefits and advises appropriate staff prior to expiration of benefits, along with analyzing and maintaining information in the electronic medical record for each consumer. Receives, screens and routes incoming telephone calls, takes and routes message(s) to appropriate persons. Provides appropriate client information to various agencies in accordance with confidentiality laws and practices.
- Two (2) years of office or business experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Extensive working knowledge of computer programs including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point and other database operational software.
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- Capable of working under pressure and with a variety of people.
- Valid driver’s license, clear traffic abstract, and willingness to use properly insured vehicle.
- Annual TB clearance, First Aid, CPR and CPI Certification.
Location: Hilo, HI
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability