- Establishes and maintains efficient methods of office coordination.
- Assists staff and consumers with scheduling enrollment and/or participation in the Hawaii Pathways Project and administering pre-qualification screening as necessary.
- Receives, screens and routes incoming telephone calls. Provides routine information to callers and/or visitors.
- Maintains clinical and organizational filing systems, client documentation, reports and memos.
- Two (2) years of office or business experience.
- One (1) year of experience working in the Behavioral Health field, preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft computer programs, including Excel.
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- Capable of working under pressure, and with a variety of people.
- Annual TB clearance, First Aid, CPR certification. Willingness to obtain CPI Certification.
- Valid driver’s license, clean traffic abstract, and access to properly insured vehicle.
- Knowledge of State and Federal benefits resources and processes, preferred.
Location: Honolulu, HI 96822
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability