To perform a variety of administrative tasks and projects, related to the Adopt A Family program in the Human Services programs, to include the review of applications for Adopt A Family assistance received statewide from a network of social service partner agencies. Assist in coordinating events between departments and programs of Helping Hands Hawaii, as well as with social service partner agencies. To comply with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, safety and all other policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and two (2) years of progressive job-related experience where knowledge and abilities have been demonstrated, preferably in the Human Services environment.
- Extensive working knowledge of computer programs including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point and other database operational software.
- Ability to work directly and collaboratively with diverse persons and programs found in a multi-faceted agency and community.
- Ability to organize, direct, review and evaluate activities and volunteers.
- Effective Communication skills (listening, speaking and writing) with proven ability to take and relay detailed and accurate information.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Driver’s license, clear driver’s abstract, and willingness to use a properly insured vehicle.
- Current TB Clearance.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy., Honolulu, HI 96819
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability