Conducts pre-screenings and client intake for individuals interested in applying for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits, which includes the reviewing of income and expense information for potential clients. Assists in maintaining and tracking data related to the program. Maintains the dedicated state-wide SNAP inquiry hotline. Assists in volunteer coordinating, scheduling, and training.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of related professional experience, preferably in the Human Services environment
- Knowledgeable in computer programs and spreadsheets.
- Effective communication skills (listening, speaking, writing).
- Able to work under pressure and with a variety of people.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Valid Driver’s license, clear traffic abstract and willingness to use properly insured vehicle.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96819
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability