Ensure the highest level of service to all Rep Payee consumers, consistent to the overall purpose of the company and the Social Security Administration. To comply with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPPA, safety and all other policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma. Associate Degree preferred.
- 1½ years of experience working in the human services field.
- 1½ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience.
- Ability to type 45 wpm.
- Working knowledge of Windows computer programs including database programs such as Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a variety of people.
- Valid Driver’s license, clean traffic abstract, and willingness to use a properly insured vehicle.
- TB clearance, First Aid/CPR/CPI certified.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96819
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability