Coordinates and organizes with Warehouse Office Supervisor on scheduled times and routes for pick-up and delivery of donated goods. Completes the pick-ups and deliveries of donated goods in accordance with all policies and procedures regarding pick-ups. Responsible for unloading assigned vehicle of items picked up and received from donors. Organizes and maintains back warehouse to ensure safe storage and easy access to items.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience driving a large delivery vehicle.
- Ability to operate forklift or willingness to obtain certification.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean traffic abstract.
- Familiar with the major roads and highways on the island of Oahu.
Location: 2100 N. Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability